Our Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Wanted to share the wonderful gifts that Matt and the kids gave me on 'Mother's Day'.
A beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Tyler made me card, a hand painted picture framed and he wrote a story for me. 

The card that Tyler made almost brought me to tears! 
It says, "Happy mothers day,  I cannot describe how much I love you!"
"Can you eat lunch with me? Can you eat snack with me?"
The last part is in reference to me going up to his school to join him at lunch time.
He is such a sweet boy!
Picture and frame designed by Tyler
Matt, also got me a sweet card from Hayden and one from himself.  And the grand finale was getting a large electric griddle. I know doesn't sound like the best mother's day gift.  But, it was exactly what I asked for. We make breakfast several time a week, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, also sandwiches etc.  A griddle just makes cooking those meals easier and more enjoyable.
Thank you to my wonderful family, Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment