Our Family

Friday, May 8, 2009

Camera "Noise"

Just a few REALLY cute pics of little miss Hayden.  Sorry if they seem to have a lot of "noise" in them (camera term I picked up on from Mckmama's blog).  I have been trying a new way to take pics.  Without a flash.  Also a suggestion from Mckmama, she has several old posts on taking great pics, and believe me her photos are awesome! Take a look if you get a chance (www.mycharmingkids.net) Anyhow, back to the no flash deal. If you don't use a flash, you have to change the settings on your camera so that the picture won't be fussy, but in turn you get a more grainy look.  As soon as I get a chance I am going to purchace Photoshop to enhance the pics, brighten them and take out the "noise" etc. I was able to enhance the color a bit on our computer but can't wait to get a better result with photoshop. 

Stay tuned for better pics to come from bradybee.
But, I do have to say my subject is so darn cute!!!! (grainy and all)

No comments:

Post a Comment