Our Family

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Good Day for 1st Grade


Today was Tyler's first day of 1st grade.
We have been very lucky to be able to send him to the Manzano Day School. Tyler had a great kindergarten year and we can only hope for the same this year.
Tyler has an awesome teacher this year (fortunately Matt and I know her from outside of the school) and we are very excited to see how she can help Tyler to grow during this phase of his educational journey. We are very proud of him!!!

A Number One, for our Number One!

Showing off his new backpack/lunch box combo his Dad got him.

A little playground fun before the bell rings.


Mommy and Tyler
I love you buddy!

2 comments:

  1. good luck tyler & mommy too. i know my time is coming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grow-up boy you are, stop growing now. I hope you have a great year, I love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete