Our Family

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Camping with the Quiggles...aka Yaya & Nana


This is the sight you'll see if ever camping with the Quiggles.
A homemade sign from Uncle Robert and a string of light up lanterns and fish hanging from the camper.
It is a sight to see

And a few sights of the camping grounds.

It is an absolutely beautiful sight, a lake in the middle of the mountains

The weather was beautiful with perfect temperatures, sunshine and did I mention the magnificent sights?

Here are a many sights for your viewing pleasure.

Yaya and his "Home away from Home."

Bella & Austyn playing in their "club house."

Tyler & Hunter

The Boys being Boys!


Hayden exploring the camp grounds.

Wait for me guys!

Yaya assisting Hunter in the lighting, I mean roasting of the marshmallows.

The ducks down at the lake.

Austyn feeding the ducks.

Oh so curious!

Uh oh! Now they're curious about me.

Hunter, Oh So Cool, riding his pretend motorcycle.


Tyler and Bella showing off their creepy, crawly, captive, creatures.
Minos and Worms, YUCK!

Hayden cooling off her feet in the lake.


The gang... fishing, exploring and relaxing.

Yaya and the Girls

Brother and Little baby sister.

Tyler's attempt in chopping down a tree with a plastic knife.
(No trees were harmed during this photo shoot)

Hmmm, what's that I see?
Should I climb onto it?

Of course I should, I climb on everything!

And as you can see from the smiles, we had a great time.
Thanks to Nana and Yaya!
We love you!

THE END!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, thank you, what great pictures. Mom

    ReplyDelete