Our Family

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Trip To Texas

Sorry it's taken me forever to get an update on the family blog. We have been busy going and doing.   I have finally found some time to catch everyone up.  Lots of blog updates coming your way!

Trip to TX 
Just a glimpse of our road trip.  Matt of course driving most of the way there and back.  (He gets all nervous when I drive so, it's usually better if I don't and he says he doesn't mind driving.)
Tyler and Hayden strapped in and enjoying the new travel DVD we purchased.  They both did pretty good for a 4-4 1/2 hour drive. I think we only stopped once!  Not bad!
And last but not least Myself and Matt trying to capture the moments on the road.  As you can probably guess Matt was less than thrilled that I was trying to take pictures while he was driving. Probably NOT a good idea. (sorry Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment