Our Family

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What is this, you might ask?

Ok, so this is what I get to deal with on a daily basis, usually 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ....... several times a day!
What is it you might ask?
Well, little Miss Hayden feels it neseccary to distroy, remove, rip and throw every DVD and Wii game that we own onto the floor.
Why not move them you might say?
Well, I refuse!!! I believe that she can and will learn that somethings are just off limits. I do feel that it is my job as her parent to help redirect her energy. 
And this is exactly what we did yesterday and Aaaaaahhhh success!

This is what offered "Mommy" several hours of peace yesterday!
Hayden's own little grocery store.

Hayden Shopping


1 comment:

  1. way to go mom - redirection. love it. you are at such a sweet yet challenging time with her. savor it!

    ReplyDelete